Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Getting Started


 Welcome to my blog. I'm just getting started. Mainly this is going to be about my likes and dislikes or hobbies, and that is about it. First off I am a huge fan of animals and reptiles. The joy in which a pet brings in to ones life is wonderful. I feel for those that have no interest or love for animals. I also hate those who abuse or neglect there's. I have been unable to own a pet for some years because of living and life arrangements. Now that I have a home of my own and am settled in I feel I am finally able to start adding more members to my family. The wife is not so enthusiastic though, only because she comes from a different up bringing. I feel though that i can quickly change her mind if she will but give them a chance.

  So what you see here in these photo's on the right for those that may not know is crested gecko's. These little lizards are so friggin awesome, that i have decided that I am going purchase one of my own. Right now I am just getting ready for the arrival. Meaning that I am purchasing the equipment to house one of my own. I plan to house him or her in an 18x18x24 Eco Terra Terrarium. I have been researching this guy for about a month straight and feel that this would be adequate space for one cresty. I have been looking at breeders and have found one that I like. So I have been looking at his stock just chomping at the bit. Waiting for permission from the Wife to dive head first. Now I assure you that I have been doing my homework.



  There are a few other animals that I can't wait to be able to have in my home apart of my life. For one a dog, but i am unable to own one as of right now.
Due to the fact that my wife and I both work. It would be unfair to the dog to be home alone for that long, 5 days out of the week, let alone the stress it would go through. That is why I am trying to talk the wife into a cat by the middle to the end of this year. Other reptiles that i would love to own are gargoyle gecko's, leopard gecko's, a bearded dragon, a pinstripe or spider ball python, and last but not least a tortoise. These are my wishes as of right now and my wife has no clue that I want to house all of these. Hence the purpose of this blog for me to vent or discuss my passions without hearing the word NO all the time,  hahahahahaha. 

  Well for now this is it. Look here in the next day or two and I will be adding another shortly. Till then take care of yourselves and be safe. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment